LinPlug MorphoX VSTi v1.0.1 x86 & x64 / PC + Mac
MorphoX is essentially a hybrid virtual analogue synth, and includes all the standard VA features, such as a variety of blendable oscillator shapes, unison detune, ring, amplitude and frequency modulation, built in chorus and delay effects, arpeggiator, and modulation matrix. The main difference between MorphoX and LinPlugs other synths is the Morph Wheel, which allows the user to quickly and easily morph between two patches. Using this feature, its possible to create highly expressive performances and complex sounds in real-time via MIDI.
- the sound can be continuously morphed between two individual sounds including effects using the modulation wheel.
- powerfull yet easy to operate subtractive sound engine with many extraordinary modulation options (its a LinPlug)
- Stereo Filter with simultaneous low pass, band pass and high pass and Filter FM
- Modulation Matrix (10 routings, 20+ sources, 40+ destinations)
- user programable 16 step Arpeggiat- Microtonal support (TUN file import)